Sales Engineer Milking and Dairy Farming
GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 17,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! They offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
For GEA Belgium located in Kontich, we are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Engineer MDF. The Sales Engineer MDF generates RFQ’s and sales and establishes and manages customer contacts to drive Equipment sales (for Milking and Dairy Farming) in the country.
- Generate Requests for Quotations (RFQ’s) and significant Sales pipeline;
- Establish and manage customer relationships and direct sales;
- Ensures customer satisfaction and he is present at trade fairs;
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects, leveraging CRM tools to support prospect targeting, pipeline management and reporting;
- Is responsible for pre-sales, offer management, negotiation and deal closing;
- Gives product support for service;
- Builds up deep expertise in relevant product lines.
- Master Degree (technical/commercial);
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills;
- Good relationship and people management skills;
- Developed business sense and basic analytical skills;
- Strong planning and organization skills with result focus;
- Proven commercial skills;
- Fluent knowledge (both written and spoken) of French, Dutch and English;
- Goal-orientated and team player;
- Minimal 3 years transactional sales experience in capital goods; knowledge of GEA MDF products is an advantage.